During these times of unprecedented social distancing and doing our part to help limit exposure and also stay healthy, Northside has implemented several actions to help us all stay connected and ensure that our church community stays healthy.
We have fully implemented both Facebook and YouTube channels to allow access to Sunday morning services and mid-week Bible studies. See home page for links.
Normal giving and offerings remain a challenge since we are not meeting together. Following are some recommended ways for our church body to remain faithful with our tithes and offerings.
- Contribute by mail. You can send a letter to: Northside Baptist Church, PO Box 1393, Apopka, FL 32704.
- Contribute by drop-off. We will install a secure drop-off box at the church entrance where you can simply drop off your contributions. The box will be checked on a daily basis by church leadership.
- Use your existing banking web-site to set up a feature called bill pay. Enter the information, and a check will be delivered to Northside. This can be set up on a recurring basis.
- Contribute on-line. We have set up an online giving page with the assistance and assurance of Lifeway. The methods available are using a credit card or debit card, although linking a bank account is possible. Many churches have moved in this direction as a matter of convenience, and this may also serve to be useful when we cannot gather together on a regular basis. Here are a few items of interest:
- There is a 3% fee added to process the card information, which is standard for the industry, covering the technology costs and bank processing. The giver can elect to add to cover these costs as part of your offering, or allow Northside to cover the costs. All fees will be considered as part of your giving.
- You will receive an email confirming you contribution.
- Your on-line giving will be included in your annual statements from Northside.
- The on-line giving process has been tested by multiple people from the Budget and Finance committee, and has performed flawlessly.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact any member of the committee (Mike Polan, Dan Huckabee, Randy Simmons, Neal Mumbert).
Following is the link to access on-line giving.